As our eCommerce business continues to grow, we have a rare opportunity for an innovative and passionate individual striving for a career in fashion. Based at our Sydney Head office in Paddington, the eCommerce Coordinator will be responsible for supporting customer acquisition and conversion, ensuring continuous optimisation to grow the eCommerce business and partnering with Marketing + Retail to deliver an outstanding online experience.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure all online channels and digital representation is in line with brand.
- Ensure online customer experience is in line with the Organisation’s objectives and focused on achieving both customer satisfaction and commercial goals.
- A demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service;
- Support the Marketing strategy, and develop & deliver the Digital strategy with the key aim of customer acquisition, customer retention and overall profitability.
Website management (Shopify)
- Lead the day-to-day operation of the website ensuring site content is always accurate and up-to-date.
- Daily product updates to ensure all products are accurately displayed online (In-Stock, Custom Alterations, Sold Out, etc.), ensure products are uploaded in the most efficient manner, and merchandised to the highest standard.
- Assist Graphics/Marketing with administrative duties for eDM/Marketing purposes, i.e. stock on hand reports, products to push for that week, etc.
- Work closely with our external agencies to ensure optimal site performance, develop new initiatives, and drive online excellence and effective growth eCommerce activity.
- Working alongside Management and the Customer Service Team to ensure all customer feedback is onboarded to improve the digital experience.
- Ensure website URLS are correctly working linking to their specific page and SEO best practices.
- Working with the Creative Director and external photo studio to organise and facilitate eCommerce photoshoots for ghosted and on-body imagery for web use.
- Manage sample delivery and on-the-day supervision of all eCommerce photoshoots.
- Consolidate all imagery, correctly filing and naming in DropBox.
- Merchandising the site regularly to reflect brand aesthetic.
- Upload and manage product catalogue using Tradegecko and Shopify platforms.
- Liaise with the inventory team to manage online stock levels and create frequent stock adjustments if necessary.
- Communicate with the Warehouse team for domestic and international orders to ensure timely production and delivery schedule.
- Working alongside the Sales and Marketing Team to manage JOOR product catalogue, and to build and maintain a profile that aligns aesthetically with the brand.
Additional Experience/ Skillset
- Have 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Shopify website management.
- Strong experience in any fashion inventory backend system (i.e., Unleashed, Indigo 8, Netsuite, etc.).
- Experience in HTML is a bonus but not essential.
- Experience with Dropbox, Microsoft Office Suite and Asana.
- Experience in JOOR Wholesale or other wholesale platforms (such as NuOrder) will be highly desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate a history of impressive results, and how these have been achieved.
- Strong initiative and the ability to implement systems as required.
- Strong ability to work autonomously.
We are only taking local Sydney applications at this time, as this role is on-site and will not be practicable to work remotely. Salary will be negotiated based on experience level. Opportunity for either Full-Time or Part-Time employment. Please send through your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply